Potential and current counselors can now access and complete their OBB training at a time and location that is convenient for them via our online, self-directed trainings. The trainings are filled with interactive activities, videos, and up-to-date program information that will prepare trainees for success as an OBB counselor.
To get started, choose your site model at the top of this page.
Open Enrollment is Almost Over!
As you know, Open Enrollment for the Health Insurance Marketplace ends February 15th. You can help your clients get covered using areyoucoveredohio.org. The new site covers information about enrolling, re-enrolling, and connecting with a health insurance assister.
Hirsch Fruit Farm
Community Partner Meetings
Please join us at an upcoming OBB Community Engagement Networking Meeting!
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks cordially invites you and a guest organization to attend a FREE OBB Community Engagement Networking Meeting to discuss updates to the OBB and other programs we operate. We value our partnership with you and are very interested in expanding our OBB network to new partners.
As a bonus:
• You will be provided with a free lunch, so please make sure that you register so we have enough food for everyone attending
• Current OBB partners who bring a guest that is not currently affiliated with us will automatically be placed into a raffle drawing to win a $10 gift card to Walmart
• Their guest will also be entered into a separate drawing to win a $10 gift card to Walmart
At this meeting, you will:
• Hear updates from association staff, including federal navigators (who will share information about the upcoming open enrollment period) and our network development team (who will share information on taxes, SSI/SSDI, and MyBudgetCoach)
• Have an opportunity to network and share information about your agency and upcoming events with other organizations in your community
We appreciate your commitment and dedication to the OBB and the people that you serve on a daily basis. To assure we provide food and materials for all attendees, we kindly request you register in advance by clicking one of the links on the right. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information and/or questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks Community Engagement Team
Brent Sigley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alissa Taglione, email@example.com
Franklin County: Columbus
Where: The Neighborhood House Inc.
Location: 1000 Atcheson Street, Columbus, OH 43203
Time: Noon – 2:00 pm
Registration link: http://obbcolumbuspartnermeeting.whindo.com/
Hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m