Updated: Tax Counselor Training
The Ohio Benefit Bank tax counselor training has been updated with information for the 2015 tax season. New counselors must complete the entire course in order to receive login credentials for the on-line service. Returning counselors are encouraged to complete the last section of the course, certification test.
New: Tax Counselor Weekly
This year’s Tax Counselor Weekly is new and improved. Within this email distribution you'll find tax troubleshooting tips, timely updates to help you respond to any curve-balls, customizable marketing, mini training courses, and more!
Hirsch Fruit Farm
Community Partner Meetings
Please join us at an upcoming OBB Community Engagement Networking Meeting!
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks cordially invites you and a guest organization to attend a FREE OBB Community Engagement Networking Meeting to discuss updates to the OBB and other programs we operate. We value our partnership with you and are very interested in expanding our OBB network to new partners.
As a bonus:
• You will be provided with a free lunch, so please make sure that you register so we have enough food for everyone attending
• Current OBB partners who bring a guest that is not currently affiliated with us will automatically be placed into a raffle drawing to win a $10 gift card to Walmart
• Their guest will also be entered into a separate drawing to win a $10 gift card to Walmart
At this meeting, you will:
• Hear updates from association staff, including federal navigators (who will share information about the upcoming open enrollment period) and our network development team (who will share information on taxes, SSI/SSDI, and MyBudgetCoach)
• Have an opportunity to network and share information about your agency and upcoming events with other organizations in your community
We appreciate your commitment and dedication to the OBB and the people that you serve on a daily basis. To assure we provide food and materials for all attendees, we kindly request you register in advance by clicking one of the links on the right. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information and/or questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks Community Engagement Team
Brent Sigley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m