Thanks for Attending The OBB Community and Training 2015!
This year's event took place at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus. The FREE event featured keynote speaker Ryan Avery, an award-winning motivational speaker, and high-quality workshop sessions on a variety of topics relevant to social service organizations.
Tax Assistance Capacity Building Grant
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks, home of The Ohio Benefit Bank, is now seeking requests for funding under its 2015-16 OBB Tax Assistance Capacity Building Grant. This funding opportunity will provide small capacity building grants to OBB sites to help them expand their OBB tax assistance services and reach more households with free tax assistance.
Hirsch Fruit Farm
Community Partner Meetings
Please join us at an upcoming OBB Community Engagement Networking Meeting!
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks cordially invites you and a guest organization to attend a FREE OBB Community Engagement Networking Meeting to discuss updates to the OBB and other programs we operate. We value our partnership with you and are very interested in expanding our OBB network to new partners.
As a bonus:
• You will be provided with a free lunch, so please make sure that you register so we have enough food for everyone attending
• Current OBB partners who bring a guest that is not currently affiliated with us will automatically be placed into a raffle drawing to win a $10 gift card to Walmart
• Their guest will also be entered into a separate drawing to win a $10 gift card to Walmart
At this meeting, you will:
• Hear updates from association staff, including federal navigators (who will share information about the upcoming open enrollment period) and our network development team (who will share information on taxes, SSI/SSDI, and MyBudgetCoach)
• Have an opportunity to network and share information about your agency and upcoming events with other organizations in your community
We appreciate your commitment and dedication to the OBB and the people that you serve on a daily basis. To assure we provide food and materials for all attendees, we kindly request you register in advance by clicking one of the links on the right. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information and/or questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks Community Engagement Team
Brent Sigley, email@example.com
Alissa Taglione, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m